Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grandpa Hitler

I have done everything. I killed people; had sex with animals; smoked everything that burns. And I did all of this for nothing. For pure pleasure. I did everything for nothing because nothing is the only thing that lasts. Everything, but nothing, goes away. Why would I do something for something else if eventually both of the would be gone? Nothing is what matters, nothing is what stays. And it is to nothing that I pray. When I was a kid I was like every kid, doing stupid things for stupid reasons and that is why I give you alcohol without the acknowledgment of your mother. Your mother gives you too many reasons. She only gives me work to clean out all the garbage she feeds you. But ah, it doesn't really matter, does it? Because I know how you like that garbage and how you go after it even when your mother is not around. Thank God you don't live with me or you would die of cirrhosis, you pest!